3 ABN Offers 90 CM Dish New Now With Free Shipping!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
On the eve of the 29th I also purchased a 3ABN Dish , this will be my 2nd from them .....
I do plan on keeping it in the carton for much later , It's a good deal at that price and knowing that it won't be available after their remaining stock is gone made for an impulsive buy.

My next mission is to replace my Stab HH100 with the DG380 , I suspect that I might be able to pull off getting Telstar 12 ...... we'll see how that goes , if not it's back to higher ground and a possible mount on a wind shielded side of the chimney that is a bit higher .... then I can put one of the Triple LNB brackets I got from Satellite AV to use and try to get a couple of other birds with occasional video that are close by.:eureka

I ordered some of these on the last day that they were taking orders online. I just found out that UPS has had these sitting in our local office waiting for me to pick them up for about a week now, so WOW, that's fast delivery (too bad they didn't bother to tell me that they were sitting there for almost a week now)!

I was lamenting spending the money on a few dishes that I probably won't have time to tinker with for awhile, and that I really didn't "need". A friend offered to take a couple off my hands for my purchase price. So now I'm back down to just one new dish, and my old primestars get to keep their place in the yard for now :/

Well since the dish that 3ABN was selling looks very familiar to the dish that Glorystar & SatelliteAv sells :rolleyes:

Well since the dish that 3ABN was selling looks very familiar to the dish that Glorystar & SatelliteAv sells :rolleyes:
Same dish slightly different LNB mount. Both made by Azure Shine with different logos. I believe that SatelliteAV is now handling the sales for 3ABN customers.:bounce
Bob

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)