3 ABN Offers 90 CM Dish New Now With Free Shipping!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Where are G3 and G4 located? I can't seem to find them on Lyngsat.

Thanks.

G3C at 95W
G4 which is now G16 at 99W

I'm limited on my los when the dish is on the deck. I can see AMC3 (87) over to AMC1 (103) because they're all within a degree or so of true south

My 3ABN dish and LNB arrived today, 6 days from credit card order to my door. Passed the warp test, looks to be in good shape....assembly in progress! :D

At this price point they are giving the dish away s. Specially when shipping a dish like this 3-4 shipping zones costs more than $40 alone. I guess since they are a non-profit (are they?) they don't care about making money.

There is no way we could be able to do that. We have employees and overhead to pay.

Here's the (mostly) assembled product, took about 30 minutes but I bet I could do 1 in 5 minutes now, easily. Got to digging in my steel pile and found about 200 lineal feet of some old heavy-walled galvanized chain link fence post pipe that is EXACTLY the same diameter as the mount tube. :)

Attachments

• 3ABN Sat dish box.JPG
    3ABN Sat dish box.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 3ABN Satellite dish.JPG
    3ABN Satellite dish.JPG
    169.1 KB · Views: 202
  • 3ABN Satellite dish2.JPG
    3ABN Satellite dish2.JPG
    165.5 KB · Views: 173
At this price point they are giving the dish away s. Specially when shipping a dish like this 3-4 shipping zones costs more than $40 alone. I guess since they are a non-profit (are they?) they don't care about making money.

There is no way we could be able to do that. We have employees and overhead to pay.

True, that's what I always considered it. A deal where they give you the dish provided you pay the shipping. Since they're a religious organization, they probably have tax-free status, etc...

Is this dish strong enough to hold the Invacom QPH-031?

Yes it is, since it has the three-point feed support. I'm using a Quad on mine with no troubles at all, can't say that about the Winegard DS-2076 and the Quad...

Nice pictures and I certainly envy your big back yard to put the dish on ground. I have to climb my roof. I ordered my 3ABN on 4/16 and still waiting for it to come.
There are not many choices in my back yard or on my house to put the dish and motor. I am on west coast at 120W. The reasonable spot I found may not able to get the birds from 72w to 83W due to a row of tall trees my east side neighbor has. 83w to 91w may be marginal. 91W and above should be easy. Do I miss lots of good feeds if I can't get 72w - 83w? Also if I do have a clear view for 72w-83w, with the 3ABN 90cm dish can I get them at all since I am on west coast and they are relatively far away.

Here's the (mostly) assembled product, took about 30 minutes but I bet I could do 1 in 5 minutes now, easily. Got to digging in my steel pile and found about 200 lineal feet of some old heavy-walled galvanized chain link fence post pipe that is EXACTLY the same diameter as the mount tube. :)

74 has feeds on it sports wise
72 & 79 usually are news feeds
83 doesn't have much on it

out of those 4 74 is the one with the most feeds on it

question, i need to put a dual lnb on this dish when i get it. anyone have recommendations of the best deal i can get to purchase an upgrade kit? (assuming that's what i would need). thanks.

Iceberg's Portable C-Band Dish!

http://www.satelliteguys.us/1322933-post28.html

not really. I've been wheeling the 2nd dish out in front of the garage on weekends. I can see from 72-139 in front of the garage.

Hey Ice, if you have time this weekend post some pictures of the garage dish! Would love to see that setup! Any pictures of it on another thread? :)

Hey Ice, if you have time this weekend post some pictures of the garage dish! Would love to see that setup! Any pictures of it on another thread? :)

I'll get a pic this weekend. Right now it sits in the garage. I finally got the dish rebuilt (this is the one that fell off the table too many times) and figured it back out last weekend. The pieces that I got apparently are shorter now than what they use to be (I guess to get the dish to lean back farther)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)