"30th Anniversary Offer"???

I thought I remember seeing something on that screen on 349 about getting Starz/Encore on Demand for $4.99...is that the offer maybe?

I thought I remember seeing something on that screen on 349 about getting Starz/Encore on Demand for $4.99...is that the offer maybe?

If you subscribe to Starz or Encore, you get the on demand content. I'm not sure what this offer is referring to, or if it should have been taken down, but I am asking

Here is exactly what I see....

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF6761.JPG
    DSCF6761.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 167
  • DSCF6762.JPG
    DSCF6762.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 703
The offer that channel 349 refers to is Starz for half price for 6 months. If you want to see if you qualify for this offer, just PM a DIRT member your account information.

*EDIT* This offer is for those who are currently getting Starz free for a year.

Last edited:
Dish just called me last night, but I failed to answer it in time, and they failed to leave me a message. (Dish almost never calls.) Perhaps they were offering me Starz? I am on the Platinum 30th anniversary gift right now.

The offer that channel 349 refers to is Starz for half price for 6 months. If you want to see if you qualify for this offer, just PM a DIRT member your account information.

*EDIT* This offer is for those who are currently getting Starz free for a year.

i would do that but have the free platinum. i'm not shooting the messenger but, it looks like we are left out again.

Dish just called me last night, but I failed to answer it in time, and they failed to leave me a message. (Dish almost never calls.) Perhaps they were offering me Starz? I am on the Platinum 30th anniversary gift right now.
Either that or the dish police who were gonna ask you to read off the location codes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)