32" LCD for bedroom

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
We have only had 2 power outages in the past year and when I rewired house in 07 ran a dedicated line to TV location in bedroom as well as living room. 95% of viewing will be HD from my VIP 211 via HDMI (still works) with OTA. 5% or less will be analog channel 60 from my VIP 622 in living room. I don't think wife would go for a battery back up sitting on floor in sight. TV is wall mounted over her dresser. I may work on putting one in my closet and running new lines in basement.
We love the TV right out of the box and have only lowered the backlight down to 3 on standard, the rest untouched.

Mike

Then you definitely shouldn't have a problem with robot audio.

In regards to settings, as many different settings I've tried (whether from Cnet or users at AVS forums) I always find myself going back to the defaults with a couple minor tweaks. They're not perfect IMO, but for my casual bedroom-viewing purposes, they are more than serviceable.

Vizio is OK, but you will notice a better picture on a Panasonic, Sony or Samsung. Depends on how picky you are.

That's a subjective statement. Vizio's can look every bit as good as "name" brands. Vizio is very tunable. I know many people that own the name brands for there living room but bought Vizio, after seeing mine, to use as a bedroom/patio TV because of the picture quality

That's a subjective statement. Vizio's can look every bit as good as "name" brands. Vizio is very tunable. I know many people that own the name brands for there living room but bought Vizio, after seeing mine, to use as a bedroom/patio TV because of the picture quality

Yep, definitely a religious issue. I did notice a strong Visio presence on the Superbowl ads. It sure looks like they are working on moving up the food chain, instead of relying on the Sam's Club/Costco route.

Yep, definitely a religious issue. I did notice a strong Visio presence on the Superbowl ads. It sure looks like they are working on moving up the food chain, instead of relying on the Sam's Club/Costco route.

I know what you mean. I have no idea why but I have never like Sony:D

I used to think that Sony was the best and that I would try to buy a lot of their products but now anymore after all the stories I heard and how much more they cost.

I used to think that Sony was the best and that I would try to buy a lot of their products but now anymore after all the stories I heard and how much more they cost.

I've had good Sonys and turkey Sonys. They certainly had problems during the '90s, but my 36" XBR CRT is still the cleanest set I have for video. Good enough that we watched the SB on it yesterday instead of the 56" Toshiba DLP set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts