33,000 plus posts for Iceberg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Honestly, I don't see how Iceberg has time to do anything else after the work he does helping people here on SatelliteGuys. Its gotta take up a large slice of his free time, and I applaud his contribution!

That's a LOT of blather. :D

Thanks Buddy you do a helluva job!

I don't believe the stories I see about you being a BAN-happy mod, either. You're just....misunderstood. Yeah, that's it. Misunderstood. Just because some dim-witted jackhole desparately needs banning, Brother Ice is here to step up to the plate when all the other Mods back down. :up

Oh, and you hackers out there, continue to be vigilant. Keep posting on satelliteguys.us. I enjoy seeing Ice put the SMACKDOWN on YOU! :up

This frosty beverage is for you, T.:cool: I hope one day to meet you and shake your hand.

Thanks guys but eh, its just a number...like when someone turns an oddball age like 32. Its not the "big ones" (16,18,21,25,30,40,etc) so its no biggie. I honstly dont even look at that and just like to help out

Honestly, I don't see how Iceberg has time to do anything else after the work he does helping people here on SatelliteGuys. Its gotta take up a large slice of his free time
I've got plenty of time to get other stuff done :) heck I'm always working out on the dish farm :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)