36" dish and a hh90 motor!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Attachments

• t5rc.gif
    t5rc.gif
    46.4 KB · Views: 130
How do I turn on the motor to a pansat 2700a an a hh 90 motor and I have the true south satellite from fort worth texas.

Last edited:
How do I turn on the motor to a pansat 2700a an a hh 90 motor and I have the true south satellite from fort worth texas.

Menu, Installation, Antenna Setup. When you select the Sat you want to set up, at the bottom of the page, there is a box that says"Positioner Setting". Scroll down to it, after making the settings for your LNB (and DiseqC switch settings if you are using a switch too). You can use the Arrow Left & arrow Right on your remote to select , "Disable", "1.2", "USALS". If you are setting up your True South sat. ( in your case, and in mine,,,,,,,,,,97W) you click the OK button on your remote from the selection you made.
Your Pansat 2700a User's guide should have info on these settings. (mine did)
Hope this helps.
grusome

Grusome thanks for the help I got the IA-5 satellite but I'm not getting the rest of the satellites. does anyone have any idea on how I can get the rest of the satellites. please get back with me as soon as possible

you have to set each satellite up with the commands above and most likely use USALS is usually the easiest to use. If you get stuck, just ask more questions we will try to help. So you set up IA5 (telstar 5) goto the next sat and set it to USALS and so on ........
Have a great day

Status
Please reply by conversation.