360 North

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FTAsquirrel

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 1, 2007
Got my C Band system up and running. Got a great find on the hunt and it was only a 1/2 mile from me. I can get AMC 8 all the way over to AMC 6 here in the NW.

I am running a Pansat 9200 and had to put the information in for 360 north on AMC 7 I can not seem to get sound. Maybe I have the wrong APID. I put in 52 but still no sound. The 9200 processes the AC3 fine on all the other AC3 Channels.

Any ideas.

you would have to do a manual scan. You cant input AC-3 pids manually

Its there and working fine here on the Coolsat 8000...I watch a fair amount of programs on there. They got some good stuff. Just do a manual scan
3760 H 25190...will log 2 channels..program7 and 360north

(OT...but you say you are in the NW..Can you get the ARCS mux on AMC8 139W? Its spotbeamed to Alaska/BC/WA area)

Iceberg

Thanks for moving this to the correct place. I wanted to get it here but ended up in the wrong place.

Will try the rescan, the Pansat did not pick it up the first few times I tried.

In North Eastern Oregon so I am on the edge but I get them all on AMC8 with Q of 25 to 40% dependent on the time of day. The rest of the satellites it runs Q's around 50 to 99% with most in the 80% range.

Its great to watch the news from AK, I lived 3 years out on the islands and got the same stations on the AK TV project system on the island.

Gave a 2nd and 3rd try. It still will not pick out the sound on 360N. Sad looks like a good channel. The 9200 will not even scan in on a blind scan. Looks like its the good ole 9220 and its bugs.

This Pansat 9200HD has got to be the most buggy thing I have ever had.

The Ultra you need a separate audio receiver to get the audio

Pansat 9200 has the AC-3 built in (as do all HD boxes)

In North Eastern Oregon so I am on the edge but I get them all on AMC8 with Q of 25 to 40% dependent on the time of day. The rest of the satellites it runs Q's around 50 to 99% with most in the 80% range.

Its great to watch the news from AK, I lived 3 years out on the islands and got the same stations on the AK TV project system on the island.

That would be cool to have that channel.

360 North shows older PBS stuff but they have some good shows. Hopefully you can get that AC-3 to work

Does the AC-3 work on other channels?...sorry you mentioned it did :eek:

The Ultra you need a separate audio receiver to get the audio

Pansat 9200 has the AC-3 built in (as do all HD boxes)

I have the Ultra going thru my RCA Home threatre receiver to receive AC-3 audio.Works just fine on all other services,but this one is a sticker for some reason..tried everything..

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts