362 is here

gpguitarman1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 9, 2014
Received 362 this morning. Still hoping the ff/rw is fixed. Also I still get stuck in a 60sec loop. When recording a show, start watching, pause, watch something else, go back to recording show,still in progress, and instead of resuming where I left off, it jumps to beginning and can't get past first minute of show. Says limit reached, when ff. End up going to guide, click show recording, then I can rewind to where I left off.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

• Sad
Reactions: TheKrell
Reactions: charlesrshell
I guess the question is if 362 is the update for the people with 358 or if it's the update for the people who are on the test version being 361 because I am on 358 and yesterday, I did a Update Software check manually and it basically did the check and acts as if there was updated software and ofcourse after it rebooted twice after 10 minutes, it is still on 358.

I guess the question is if 362 is the update for the people with 358 or if it's the update for the people who are on the test version being 361 because I am on 358 and yesterday, I did a Update Software check manually and it basically did the check and acts as if there was updated software and ofcourse after it rebooted twice after 10 minutes, it is still on 358.
362 should be up on the satellite now so if you tried to manually update it should have taken it. I'll do some testing to confirm, but you can DM me your receiver number and I can have the team take a look to make sure there's no issue with the update process.

362 should be up on the satellite now so if you tried to manually update it should have taken it. I'll do some testing to confirm, but you can DM me your receiver number and I can have the team take a look to make sure there's no issue with the update proces
Just got my update to 362 during my lunch break and didn't have to manually update.

362 should be up on the satellite now so if you tried to manually update it should have taken it. I'll do some testing to confirm, but you can DM me your receiver number and I can have the team take a look to make sure there's no issue with the update process.
Tried it again this AM and it took approximately 1 hour or maybe a little more for the whole process to complete before I was on 362. Does 362 have the new video player? Also, when the Hopper 3 is rebooted either using the tools menu, red button reset or power cord pull, does it actually check for updates in the startup process?

Tried it again this AM and it took approximately 1 hour or maybe a little more for the whole process to complete before I was on 362. Does 362 have the new video player? Also, when the Hopper 3 is rebooted either using the tools menu, red button reset or power cord pull, does it actually check for updates in the startup process?

Yes it does

Mine was over an hour too. I thought something big must be downloading.