3D Programming Alerts

You can download it. It is valid during the license of the PPV. SO if you download it today you can watch it this weekend as long as you don;t start it between now and then. Once you start watching it, it is only valid for 24 hours. I understand the studios point of view.

S~

You can download it. It is valid during the license of the PPV. SO if you download it today you can watch it this weekend as long as you don;t start it between now and then. Once you start watching it, it is only valid for 24 hours. I understand the studios point of view.

S~

okay. thaks. i'll keep it in mind. i agree with studios but couldn't understand how directv sy record ppv now watch later in ads

There's been a whole lot of errors in the N3D. Wrong programs, incorrect timelengths. Happened probably 6 times now. Latest was yesterday, recorded "Wild Safari" and it was "Bugs".

S~

Man. I wanted to watch Wild Safari. I think I need to start going by N3D guide on the website. Maybe they'll have it right.

S~

I can only take so much of High Octane. After about 20 minutes (10 minutes of each), it all starts looking and sounding the same.

S~

The 3D Net is active now on the PS3. Quality is excellent. They have most of the popular BD titles for rent as a download and then watch. Plus they have lots of shorts from Canada. between 2-5 minutes in length. These are fun to watch and they are free. You can download them to your PS3 hard drive. One was a 3D kaleidoscope set to music. Lots of the colored patterns were projected in full depth from in front of your glasses all the way back into infinity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts