4 can goulash

TenaGoble

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
OK people, I posted this recipe a couple of years ago on an AOL board and now I'm posting it here. Used to fix this when the tents were being put up or taken down at the camp I used to live at. The following serves 4 people, give or take, using regular sized cans.

- 1 can cream of potato soup (the plain, not with garlic)

- 1 can creamed corn

- 1 can chili w/beans (Hormel)

- 1 can vegtable soup w/ beef stock

Mix the stuff, heat until it gets hot, then eat. Tastes good with plain corn chips. :hungry:

recipe for Hungarian Goulash?

I don’t suppose you or anyone else would have a recipe for Hungarian Goulash?

Thanks,
TOM
:D
OK people, I posted this recipe a couple of years ago on an AOL board and now I'm posting it here. Used to fix this when the tents were being put up or taken down at the camp I used to live at. The following serves 4 people, give or take, using regular sized cans.

- 1 can cream of potato soup (the plain, not with garlic)

- 1 can creamed corn

- 1 can chili w/beans (Hormel)

- 1 can vegtable soup w/ beef stock

Mix the stuff, heat until it gets hot, then eat. Tastes good with plain corn chips. :hungry:

This sounds like one of those recipes like wheaties and beer, where you gasp at the thought of it, try it, and then are amazed by how good it tastes... :D :D :D

I tried Corn Flakes and Budweiser once. It was terrible. Peanut butter, onion, and egg sandwiches on the other hand are wonderful.

OK people, update! I tried this with Campbell's Chunky Chili and Chunky Vegtable Beef in place of the Hormel Chili and regular sized cans of vegtable soup w/ beef stock. Just as good, just use the mild chili.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)