42 23 16 15 8 4

cant believe how this show just keeps getting better and better every week. wait till you see whos on the island this week

Last night's show really filled in a couple of blanks. I imagine the pieces of the puzzle are going to start falling into place pretty quickly this season.

Last night's show really filled in a couple of blanks. I imagine the pieces of the puzzle are going to start falling into place pretty quickly this season.

I was thinking the same thing. Though still curious at how he can be so old... I also got a kick out of Sawyer when he saw "Jughead":).

Farraday is really growing this season as a character; doesn't seem so much a "red shirt" but a real character.

-Mike

This week's episode was very good; I feel like we are getting a bit of a pay-off for all the mystery. Even if it is just a little pay-off.

This week's episode was very good; I feel like we are getting a bit of a pay-off for all the mystery. Even if it is just a little pay-off.

Best episode of the season in my opinion. Its definately rewarding to be able to watch the history of the island unfold.

Who was shooting at the survivors in the boat? My money is on the O6. :)

This is the first season where I am not frustrated after every show.