42 23 16 15 8 4

I really like last night's as well. So we know a lot more about the smoke monster now. Also what's the deal with the island being death? People have been rumoring about that since season 1, but this is the first time they've said anything official about it. However they could be trying to throw us off.

-Mike

holy crap, this show has been absolutely ridiculous this season...wait till you see this weeks.

okay, so this episode isnt done yet, and its already been AMAZING...feel like we are getting somewhere, but the closer we get to the end, the more confusing it gets.

okay, so this episode isnt done yet, and its already been AMAZING...feel like we are getting somewhere, but the closer we get to the end, the more confusing it gets.

Wow, I did not seeing that coming in the end with Ben and Locke in the hotel... I feel the same way about it getting more confusing. We now have even less idea who the bad guys are... It's pretty obvious now Ben wanting to get back to the island had nothing to do with Locke's destiny other than he needed him to get back. You can see a power struggle coming.

-Mike

Wow, I did not seeing that coming in the end with Ben and Locke in the hotel... I feel the same way about it getting more confusing. We now have even less idea who the bad guys are... It's pretty obvious now Ben wanting to get back to the island had nothing to do with Locke's destiny other than he needed him to get back. You can see a power struggle coming.

-Mike

yep, for every answer its no longer two more questions, but 5 twists. I thought john would hang himself, didnt see Ben killing him, now the question is did Ben just want Daniel's mom's name, and why, because as of now he acts like they are best friends and he has known her for awhile.

yep, for every answer its no longer two more questions, but 5 twists. I thought john would hang himself, didnt see Ben killing him, now the question is did Ben just want Daniel's mom's name, and why, because as of now he acts like they are best friends and he has known her for awhile.

I suspect that Ben didn't know Daniel's mom was the key to getting back on the island.

It was a very good episode, that is for sure. Needed to pay close attention.

I feel like they are finally rewarding us for our patience through years 2 and 3. I think if they had not been so darn mysterious and secretive about WTF was going on, there would be more viewers today.

I chuckle at how they do last week's episodes each week, with commentary explaining what they were doing. :)

-Mike

Even more interesting that Ben must know when he is trying to get everyone back to the island that Locke will "come back" and would have to figure that he wouldn't be too happy about being killed!

1. If Widmore had cameras at the "EXIT", why didn't he see Ben come back?

2. Jack was trying to get back to the island for 3 years, on all those flights, but why did he fight Locke about going back?

3. Why can Locke walk when he gets back, shouldn't he have reverted to paralysis?

4. We think Ben didn't have that info that Locke told him, and once he did, that's why he killed him, not realizing he would come back to life on the island.

5. Who do ya trust, Widmore, Ben, no one?

Enquiring minds want to know....

It was a very good episode, that is for sure. Needed to pay close attention.

I feel like they are finally rewarding us for our patience through years 2 and 3. I think if they had not been so darn mysterious and secretive about WTF was going on, there would be more viewers today.

I chuckle at how they do last week's episodes each week, with commentary explaining what they were doing. :)
I agree it's getting convoluted again. My wife is about ready to give up on it.

Ben probably realized that only killing Locke would result in them all going back. Locke had tried on his own and failed. Once he was dead we already know it worked.

We just do not know if Ben is good or evil...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)