42 23 16 15 8 4

Hey I liked the POP UPs. They were funny at times and much of the trivia was interesting. You guys need to lighten up, it was a rerun...

I think that the purpose of the pop-ups was to bring up to speed any new viewers that the show may acquire this season...
Pop-ups aside, after re-watching the season finale for the third time I have to come to the conclusion tat this was one hell of an episode, and I am leaning toward the fact that the person in the coffin is Ben.... It has to be him.

The pop ups remind me of some special features on a HD DVD disk! I thought it was pretty cool at times at time got in the way. At any rate one of my favorite shows is back! Only for a short time thanks to a very stupid strike!?

fourth season of Lost

i cant wait untill tonight when it starts. it seems like ive been waiting years for this. anybody else as excited as me.

It wasn't a new episode last night, it was the season finale from last year with pop-ups added to insult the viewer's intelligence. (Granted it was flagged as new in Dish's program guide, but their guide isn't very well maintained sometimes.)

Tonight they're doing another recap episode before the season premiere.

Well, I had a minor catastrophe with that, accidentally merged the main thread into the new one... but I think I fixed it. Phew... and just before the clock expired requiring me to be in the bunker... ;) :D

Re-caps, re-caps... how many times is this going to happen? A wasted hour (at least this time there was no pop-ups). Another naomi character... can we call it naomi 2 developing and no answers.

Apparently the recaps are for people who have missed episodes. Well I have seen probably a total of three episodes, none of which made any sense by themselves and I must have missed too many in between because they didn't make any sense as a whole either.

I tried to make sense of tonight's recap but failed miserably. I will go ahead and watch the premiere anyway so I will at least have some foggy idea about something tomorrow when people are talking about it at the office.

Is there a good book or website that will help an old geezer catch up with this crazy show? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)