42 23 16 15 8 4

DAMN ABC and these recap shows........

OK, who are the Oceanic 6???
1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
is the person in the coffin one of the 6? if so, why no news coverage, they seem to be celebrities.
and what happened to everyone else? are they still on the island, or dead???? or both????
hmmmmmm.....

Last edited:
i dont know if anyone watched eli stone but they had a commerical for oceanicairlines and gave two websites Fly Oceanic Air and Find 815 I am thinking the oceanic 6 are the only ones that got off the island everyone else dies.

I don't think everybody else dies. Mr. Abaddon (you know, if I wasn't the Angel of the Pit, I'd change that name) seemed concerned that there were survivors left behind when he visited Hurley, and Jack seemed worried that an insane Hurley might reveal something also. ("If you choose to go mad, then you would reveal this information." --Carlos Allende to Morris Jessup in a story of a different magnetic anomaly)

It does bring up a lot of questions. Do only 6 decide to leave the island and the rest decide to stay. We already know Jack and maybe now Hurley regret leaving and want to go back. Kate did not seem upset about being off the island.

DAMN ABC and these recap shows........

OK, who are the Oceanic 6???
1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
is the person in the coffin one of the 6? if so, why no news coverage, they seem to be celebrities.
and what happened to everyone else? are they still on the island, or dead???? or both????
hmmmmmm.....

It could be Ben in the casket. That would leave 2, probably from the plane. That would explain why nobody came to the funeral. Ben lived on the Island at least since he was very young, or was it all his life?

It could be Ben in the casket. That would leave 2, probably from the plane. That would explain why nobody came to the funeral. Ben lived on the Island at least since he was very young, or was it all his life?

you also have walt and michael that left kinda early if they even count

Let me revise this. Actually it still would be 3 left, since Ben probably wouldn't be one of the Oceanic 6.

Fingers crossed.... writers might be close to a deal (see the New York Times and the Multichannel report)... maybe it will give us a few more episodes.... :)

It could be Juliet in the casket... but she wouldnt be an Oceanic 6 either.

I'm thinking Sun would have left the island because if she didn't she would die. Unless she was killed on the island. And of course Jin if he didnt die on the island.
Jack, Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Sun, Jin..... hmmm I would think Sayid would leave too. Darn

I went to the website from Eli and from some of the things I found there it made it seem like Eli went on a ship to try to find Sonya. They went to certain coordinates and mysterious things happened. For some reason I got the feeling it was the ship that Naomi came from.

I went to the website from Eli and from some of the things I found there it made it seem like Eli went on a ship to try to find Sonya. They went to certain coordinates and mysterious things happened. For some reason I got the feeling it was the ship that Naomi came from.

Wow that's is so cool! I love the mystery and even using commercials for the show!:D:up

thats what i was getting, the person on the website doing the videos about being on a boat looks like the guy in the comming attractions that says so your jack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)