42 23 16 15 8 4

In court, Jack said there were 8 survivors but they are making it sound like only 6 got off. Wonder who the other 2 are and what they are saying happened to them?

2died, one was the Marshall

Jack said the Marshall was already dead when he saw him (obviously a lie) and he never talked to the fellow. I don't think he would be considered one of the 8 survivors.

i wonder about the age of the baby. what is he 2 or so? how can he be that old? i dont get the impresson they were off the island that long. does it has something to do with the time thing on the island, and if so why has not kate, jack ect aged faster? do love the show!

2died, one was the Marshall

Jack said the Marshall was already dead when he saw him (obviously a lie) and he never talked to the fellow. I don't think he would be considered one of the 8 survivors.

During the trial, Jack said that two of the eight people who survived the crash drowned. That would leave them with six people surviving the crash.

I think Jack does know who the baby is and his relationship to him. Something serious has happened that Kate has Aaron and not Claire and this is really eating at Jack.

We know at this point that Jack, Kate, Hugo, Sayid, and Aaron are 5 of the 6. The Charlie vision told Hugo he has to help his friends, Jack wants to go back so we know that some are left on the island and that the Oceanic 6 must be careful to not reveal that there are people still there or where they are.

We also know that there is a time/shift differential between the island and the real world. When Kate saw her mother in the hospital, she was supposed to be dying and that was before the island. She ran from the accident that killed her bf to Australia and after some time there wound up spending at least 92 days on the island. When we see her mother again, she says she was given 6 months to live 4 YEARS AGO. So unless she spent years down under which I doubt, we have a time shift of at least a couple years.

LOST is quite engaging this year!

Hurley: "Oh, awesome. The ship sent us another Sawyer."

Nope. I heard this week they will try to fit everything into possibly 13 episodes.

S~

Supposedly, what they are doing is they have 8 eps in the can but they will break at 7 since that has a better stop point. They will film 5 more eps this season for a total of 13 and show us the last 6 after the break. Next season they will try to tack on the missing 3 eps onto the 16 eps due for that season. This is what was reported as coming from Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.

Aaron was not a ticketed passenger on flight 815. I don't believe he is considered one of the six.
The network said another of the 6 would be revealed in that episode. If not Aaron, then who was it?

You are mistaken in believing it must be a ticketed passenger in his case. Aaron was there and rescued as part of the "Oceanic Six", how Ben and maybe others got back to civilization has yet to be revealed.

The network said another of the 6 would be revealed in that episode. If not Aaron, then who was it?

They said that the week before when Sayid was shown to be one of the six.

8bitbytes said:
You are mistaken in believing it must be a ticketed passenger in his case. Aaron was there and rescued as part of the "Oceanic Six", how Ben and maybe others got back to civilization has yet to be revealed.

Well, we'll see if you're right. I've looked around a bit, and there are questions as to whether Aaron is or is not one of the six.

Well, we'll see if you're right. I've looked around a bit, and there are questions as to whether Aaron is or is not one of the six.

This much is true! I'm not worried about it. It just adds another layer to the whole story because we know from seeing Ben, even if you are not part of the "Six" you still may be creeping around.

At least LOST didn't get canned this year like 24.

I get another set of friends hooked on LOST every so often and then lend them the dvds of the past seasons. They always come back a couple weeks later, blurry eyed from watching 4,5,6 eps at a time when they can. Then they ask how I can stand it to have to wait a whole week for one more episode!

It's not easy! Come on Thursday!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts