42 23 16 15 8 4

This much is true! I'm not worried about it. It just adds another layer to the whole story because we know from seeing Ben, even if you are not part of the "Six" you still may be creeping around.

At least LOST didn't get canned this year like 24.

I get another set of friends hooked on LOST every so often and then lend them the dvds of the past seasons. They always come back a couple weeks later, blurry eyed from watching 4,5,6 eps at a time when they can. Then they ask how I can stand it to have to wait a whole week for one more episode!

It's not easy! Come on Thursday!

yes same here. i get them hooked too. i go through every week looking forward to thursday, and during the week i watch season 1-3, but i didnt have to buy them. i know where to download anything by the complete season.

the phone call to the freighter. was to a regina, and to me she sounds like penelope. so i saw that penelope is the spy on the boat.

Well, after that episode, I think we are in for a lot more shocks this year. I am beginning to think the plane crashing on the island AND in the ocean trench are becoming less a conspiracy and more a bizarre anomaly of the island itself.

Although used in a quantum physics way on the show, it is very true that those who have a rock-solid constant in their lives are better able to withstand what life can throw at them.

so desmonds insanity kinda explains jacks insanity when he first came back to LA

I think they are 2 different things, Desmond's was a result of being recently exposed to a Heavy magnetic force- when the bunker blew up. Something about not following the route back correctly combined with exposure to a magnetic field or radiation messes with where your thoughts are in time.

Jack's seems to be from guilt in leaving business unfinished on the island- people behind or something of that nature.

I think they are 2 different things, Desmond's was a result of being recently exposed to a Heavy magnetic force- when the bunker blew up. Something about not following the route back correctly combined with exposure to a magnetic field or radiation messes with where your thoughts are in time.

Jack's seems to be from guilt in leaving business unfinished on the island- people behind or something of that nature.

yup i agree with you completely.

I still wish they would not continue to add more and more twists, and go back to so many of the old mysteries... like Walt; they brought him back to bring Locke back from the near-dead; and poof, gone.

How many of mysteries are there anyway? I can't keep count. :D

I don't think they'll explain Walt but they had the interview with Michael at the convention and he'll be on a lot of the episodes later this season. As for Jack going nuts that took place years after what we are seeing now (the first flash forward was ahead of what we see now... this is made evident by jack telling Hurley he was thinking about growing a beard and in the first flash back he had a beard)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts