42 23 16 15 8 4

i read an article it stated michael will be back in i believe it was the 6th or 7th episode

Going to wrap this just in case some people don't like to read theories, but here's my theory about one item:

I think Michael is Ben's man on the boat and that he'll be one of the "Oceanic Six"

Going to wrap this just in case some people don't like to read theories, but here's my theory about one item:

I think Michael is Ben's man on the boat and that he'll be one of the "Oceanic Six"

wow i never even thought of that :eek:

the members of the 6 have been known for quite some time, i could tell you the final 2 or you could just wait until next week :D

I think they pretty much confirmed that Michael is the spy.

In the commercial for next week they said "A face you thought you'd never see again" and the producers have stated that Michael would be back in episode 6... That would also explain how Walt "appeared" out of nowhere.

As for dead people appearing charlie appeared in a vision to Hurley who had lost his mind so that doesn't really mean much.

I think they pretty much confirmed that Michael is the spy.

In the commercial for next week they said "A face you thought you'd never see again" and the producers have stated that Michael would be back in episode 6... That would also explain how Walt "appeared" out of nowhere.

As for dead people appearing charlie appeared in a vision to Hurley who had lost his mind so that doesn't really mean much.

Yeah, I think its safe to say that Michael will re-appear next week!

I don't think it would be jacob (he's not someone we've seen and it's someone we expect to be alive.) We also saw Anna Lucia die (plus the producers and writerswon't bring back someone they didn't like personally... add to that the fact that they came looking for her so if she was on the boat they would know she wasn't there) The only people it could really be are Michael or someone we saw in a past episode very briefly. Since Ben told Locke that he would like this and to sit down it pretty much confirms along with what was already said... The upcoming episode is #7 which is the last episode we were told we'd see michael by ("Episode 6 or 7")

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts