42 23 16 15 8 4

No comments on last night's episopde? Nicely done with the Flashforward/flashback combo with Sun and Jin.

S~

no... heres what i got. we have 5 survivors now. jin stayed on the island, and was secretly visiting. thats why he didnt want to be recognized. the panda was a sign that he came and seen the baby. thats why he was so forward about it being a panda.

no... heres what i got. we have 5 survivors now. jin stayed on the island, and was secretly visiting. thats why he didnt want to be recognized. the panda was a sign that he came and seen the baby. thats why he was so forward about it being a panda.

Jin was a flashback not a flashforward with Sun. He was working for Paik and said he had only been married for 2 months. The baby he visited was Chinese and a boy. Sun had a girl.

S~

The Panda scene is definitely a flashback. The birthing scenes was a FF. Making Sun one of the 6.

I thought it was another good episode.

I was sold on both Jin and Sun being flash-forward until Jin's cell phone was broken. I started to wonder then, but couldn't convince myself that they were separate events.

jin stayed on the island

While the rest of your idea I think is wrong, this I think is correct. Jin is obviously still alive and back on the island at the time of Sun's fast-forward. Her calling out to him during her labor is the proof for me. In her mind, he's not dead, just absent.

FYI: the memorial stone lists Jin's death as the date of the crash. He's obviously thus not one of the Oceanic 6.

jin stayed on the island

While the rest of your idea I think is wrong, this I think is correct. Jin is obviously still alive and back on the island at the time of Sun's fast-forward. Her calling out to him during her labor is the proof for me. In her mind, he's not dead, just absent.

FYI: the memorial stone lists Jin's death as the date of the crash. He's obviously thus not one of the Oceanic 6.
This is what i got out of it also!

and what about michael using the fake name? do you think that he got screwed up like desmond but since he didnt have a consant he couldnt figure out what was going on?

Whatever Ben is up to on the island it must be pretty good. He is able to convince so many to stay and or help him do whatever he is doing. They turn into fanatics doing whatever the secret is. They suffer, die, even murder to protect it. They just do not seem to want to talk about the secret on air yet....

They are serving up 13 eps this year and tacking on the remaining 3 of the 16 per year they planned out already next year making 19 eps for next season.

Jin is dead. So is Claire.

jin stayed on the island

I did not get that he is still alive at all. But it was an excellent episode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)