42 23 16 15 8 4

Great finale. I also agree with Mike. I hope its not a season of "We have to go back".

I would imagine it would be. I'm thinking it'll be split between the O6 trying to get back and revealing what the "very bad things" that happened on the island after they left were. I could be wrong though.

I think Kate had mentioned that it had been 3 years since they had gotten off the island when she was talking to crazy/drunk/high Jack. 3 years is a lot of time in Lost world when you consider that the first 4 seasons only covered like 3 months time on the island. I'm sure there will be some jumping around in time as to what happened on the island and I'm sure we'll see some more of what happened with the 6 between the time they got back and the night that Ben found Jack with Locke's body.

It looks to me that next season will start split with off island action being prominate with flashbacks to the island and some showing of what the others are really doing on the island. That is really one of the big things that has not been answered: Just what are the others doing? All we have really seen is a book club flashback, research on why mothers die, Dharma before the others, etc.

Watching the finale now in the new HT room - looks pretty sweet on a 106" screen ;) (Seriously, it is amazing to watch on a screen like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)