42 23 16 15 8 4

Yeah, I don't have to scratch my head quite as much as before!
And, man does it look good in HD!!!!

So you finally made the move? Welcome to the 21st Century man! :)

LOSTs PQ has always been great in HD. Just bright crisp images. My precious Kate always looks great in HD, even covered in mud ;)

Yes LOST is really good this season! I just wish it was on at 9:00 instead. I also wish Invasion was still on after also..

Add Surface to my wish list... I have just finished watching 14 of the 15 episodes on UHD, and dang, that really was good. Can't wait for the last episode on Saturday!

Watching LOST now!

Dang, this was another REALLY good episode. I am thrilled that they are finally giving us some answers. I wonder if it is going to be enough to bring more people back to the show.

And Juliette is a close second to my Kate ;)

They've definately gone out of their way to provide some "answers" this season, with the latest episode going a long way to educating us on why the others are so interested in various children (they can't have any themselves).

Looks like the Korean woman is in for some unpleasant trouble in the near future.

They've definately gone out of their way to provide some "answers" this season, with the latest episode going a long way to educating us on why the others are so interested in various children (they can't have any themselves).

Looks like the Korean woman is in for some unpleasant trouble in the near future.

And I really liked how they revealed that Juliette is playing them all too.

I have a question. If the women can't have kids then how did Ben end up with the rebel daughter. He said he was born on that island so unless he went to the mainland and impregnated someone and brought the kid back how did he end up with her?:confused:
I'll have to second the Juliet comment. I can't place my finger on what exactly it is but the more I see her the hotter she gets!:hungry:

I have a question. If the women can't have kids then how did Ben end up with the rebel daughter. He said he was born on that island so unless he went to the mainland and impregnated someone and brought the kid back how did he end up with her?:confused:

Ben is likely the adoptive father to Alex.

If the women can't have kids then how did Ben end up with the rebel daughter.

Alex was taken from the French woman when she arrived. Its her daughter, not really Ben's.

And I really liked how they revealed that Juliette is playing them all too.

Yes and no... she is playing them... but she does also want off the island as much as anyone. She may just come over from the dark side yet.

There really seems to be someother arrangement here ...

"Yes and no... she is playing them"

Is she really? Was the attempt to have Jack kill Ben during his operation real or another manipulation by Ben and Juilette - does it go back that far? How does she even trust/work with Ben anymore? It seems awfully strange (unless Ben has promised to send her home - even after the sub was destroyed) that she can go from contempt for him to helping him so faithful in his ploys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts