42 23 16 15 8 4

You think Kate is preggers? I thought she was just talking about getting blood samples from all of the women, or something like that.

I enjoyed this week's show; particularly the revelation to Hurley about everybody dead on the plane....

That was the part of this episode that made me say "What!". Once of the original theories back in season 1 was that everyone was dead and this is purgatory or something like that. Almost gives that theory a little weight!

I'm hoping since the patch guy seems to have come back from the dead that maybe
Shannon will too!! :hungry:

That was the part of this episode that made me say "What!". Once of the original theories back in season 1 was that everyone was dead and this is purgatory or something like that. Almost gives that theory a little weight!

Or simply something "The Others" fabricated to make sure no one was looking for them... :D

I'm hoping since the patch guy seems to have come back from the dead that maybe
Shannon will too!! :hungry:

he was never dead, if you rewatch the episode they made it pretty clear that he was breathing and they just left him laying there to die. the writers of lost of already came out and stated that it is not purgatory. i agree with rockymt it was all fabricated by dharma or ben or someone to bring more people to the island for test subjects.

Or simply something "The Others" fabricated to make sure no one was looking for them... :D

I agree. It would be too easy to explain everything if everyone is dead. :p But the injured girl looks very familiar... I have seen her in this show.. or maybe in another show recently.

Good episode again (so far; still watching). Kind of bummed we are rapidly running out of the spring season...

Interesting how they found the full plane; with all of the bodies...

why kate why, damn you cant keep your damn mouth shut. you dumb bitch you, hope you realize if there was any chance of getting off the island you just ruined it for everyone. I also like how Jack is like whatever you have to tell me you can tell Juliet and after she tells them everything she knows Juliet is about to say something and Jack is like no why shouldnt tell her not yet. And what did Rossou need the dynamite for??
definatly cant wait for the next couple weeks leading up to the finally

Friend at work said "Its about time the Lost writers got off their asses!". I agree, very interesting, if a little dark this week. Really looking forward to the last few episodes!

Ah, but you know they will leave us hanging by the end of the season. They took us nearly to the end of this season before they started to explain the search for Desmond from the end of last season. They still haven't talked about the statues.

why kate why, damn you cant keep your damn mouth shut. you dumb bitch you, hope you realize if there was any chance of getting off the island you just ruined it for everyone. I also like how Jack is like whatever you have to tell me you can tell Juliet and after she tells them everything she knows Juliet is about to say something and Jack is like no why shouldnt tell her not yet. And what did Rossou need the dynamite for??
definatly cant wait for the next couple weeks leading up to the finally

Hey! Don't call my Kate such nasty names ;)

Hey! Don't call my Kate such nasty names ;)

last night was the first time i was ever like would someone please kill this bitch already I was hoping desmond or sayid would overhear her tell jack. and be like you royally screwed us now you must go then have sayid slice her throat. I just cant get take how she has to run and tell jack everything but he is so secavtive with juliet.

hey what do you think danielle needed the dynamite for? a tought just came to me what if she knows about namoi's satellite phone and she needs the dynamite to blow up whatever on the island that is causing the interferce for them to not get a signal????

last night was the first time i was ever like would someone please kill this bitch already I was hoping desmond or sayid would overhear her tell jack. and be like you royally screwed us now you must go then have sayid slice her throat. I just cant get take how she has to run and tell jack everything but he is so secavtive with juliet.

They kill her off and my LOST days are numbered... ;)

But I agree, not her brightest moments. She is not nice when she is jealous either (unless you are Sawyer, I guess)... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts