4DTV Area merged with C-Band area

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Tvropro, I hate to tell you that most of the manuals you uploaded hasn't fully came thru. May need to redo again...

I just downloaded them all and they are the way I originally got them from the web. Not every one is a full manual some are fact sheet's from Motorola.

Help. I tried to add W5 satellite and managed to do it. Then I called NPS to add programming. The tech didn't appear to know what she was doing so I couldn't add programming. Now I don't have any channels at all even though I have a digital package subscription. It always says searching for channel or waiting for request.

Those messages are associated with the receiver looking for digital lock. Check you dish position and polarity and retune if necessary.

Help. I tried to add W5 satellite and managed to do it. Then I called NPS to add programming. The tech didn't appear to know what she was doing so I couldn't add programming. Now I don't have any channels at all even though I have a digital package subscription. It always says searching for channel or waiting for request.

I wonder if we have to have the DSR-410 to receive subscription? I can get W5 on my DSR-920 but haven't made up my mind about subscribing.

I see it as this
Discussion of the 4DTV / Digicipher II Technologies, most commonly used on C-BAND satellite systems.

This area employs a "fizzle-filter" which may cause things to look slightly different, or disappear entirely! :eek:

It is great to see a 4DTV forum after years of owning and now being able to discuss issues about the unit. I am now on my 3rd unit after recently losing my 922 to a battery failure and it is great to have my BUD worging again. There is no comparison in picture quality.

MPEG 4 DC2 HDTV Commercial Install manual

Good info for HDTV users that want to play with the latest and greatest DC 2.

Attachments

• DC2 Commercial HDTVinstall_guide.pdf
    698 KB · Views: 2,080
I can lock the DVB-S2 signal with the TT S2-3200. It's too bad the channels are all encrypted.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)