4DTV Area merged with C-Band area

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tvropro

On Vacation
Original poster
Mar 9, 2007
:welcome All to the New 4DTV Area.

Where's you can discuss everything Digicipher.

This is Great! Thanks Scott and Ice for adding to the greatest Satellite site on the internet. :D

I tried and moved most of the 4DTV stuff here form the C-Band area but only went back 100 days. I also searched for "922" and moved most of them

I cant search for "w5" because its too short so I'll probably move the 410 stuff here..so you may see some more moving of posts (mainly some older ones)

Great addition guys, Now all we need is a place in the "What's up there" section for the posting of feeds found using "generics".:)

DC-2 Manuals and info

Here are some 4DTV and DC-2 Manuals and info I have.

Attachments

• 922Manual.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 314
  • DSR410_Info.pdf
    444.1 KB · Views: 522
  • DSR-4800 Series Manual.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 224
  • 5791_MotDoc.zip
    432.1 KB · Views: 503
I tried and moved most of the 4DTV stuff here form the C-Band area but only went back 100 days. I also searched for "922" and moved most of them

I cant search for "w5" because its too short so I'll probably move the 410 stuff here..so you may see some more moving of posts (mainly some older ones)
W5* (wildcard) will get you most all references to W5 satellite. You may need to manually filter if W5 is the beginning of a term that is not 105W related but it should get you the broad strokes.

Got in a hurry to post the search suggestion and forgot to add my thanks to Scott and Tony for the DCII area.
Yes, I second (or 3rd or 4th???) an area speciific to share extracuricular DCII program information. I dont know that we need to go as far as Satforums 4DTV section, asking for receiver specific info for access.
I dont know anything about the commercial DCII equipment but I certainly would not want to see the gang that run commercial DCII stuff excluded if they didnt have whatever info might be needed.

Tvropro, what is the last one about? :confused:
When I unzipped it and open it, it would show a Note Pad with a lot of gibberish letting all over the place.
*.ppt is a PowerPoint (presentation) file viewable with MS Powerpoint, part of MSOffice Suite. I dont have Office on this comp either so I will have to put it on a usb stick and open it on the Notebook.

Tvropro, what is the last one about? :confused:
When I unzipped it and open it, it would show a Note Pad with a lot of gibberish letting all over the place.

Its a powerpoint (.ppt you need powerpoint) presentation on some internal setups for the DSR-410. It has some useful info for those playing with them for whatever reason. I figured I'd add that too. :)

Tvropro, what are the price range of the 4800 series?

That's a good question. I don't own one but would like too. New they would cost an arm and a leg but if one could find one on ebay they could get it for a song.

More Manuals

More 4DTV and DC2 Related Manuals. The mother load :D Hope this can help those looking for manuals and info.

Attachments

• DSR-5200Vs.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 334
  • DSR-4400s.pdf
    505.5 KB · Views: 647
  • HDD200manual.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 165
  • HDD200_GUI.pdf
    784.4 KB · Views: 399
  • DSR920.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 305
  • 905+Remote.pdf
    159 KB · Views: 593
  • 905+Interests.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 163
  • 905+Installing.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 324
  • 905+Connections.pdf
    407.5 KB · Views: 225
  • diagscreen.doc
    402.5 KB · Views: 270
  • GI+DSR-4810_Operator_Guide.pdf
    713.7 KB · Views: 382
  • dsr410DS.pdf
    637.6 KB · Views: 467
  • DSR-6050.pdf
    270.1 KB · Views: 203
  • MPEG-4_fact_sheet.pdf
    604.3 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Wow! Thank you for those manuals. Now if I find any one of the other 4DTV models for sale on Ebay, I can refer to the manuals to get info to help me decide on it

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)