4dtv receiver located in Norwalk, CA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Digital Logic

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 29, 2008
Norwalk, CA
i just got back from the 2nd hand store, Habitat for Humanity in Norwalk, across from Cerritos College. and i spotted a 4dtv receiver for $150. unfortunately, i didn't get a model # but it's a motorola receiver. anyone that's local to the area should check it out.

That is a pretty good price compared to Ebay but seems a little high for a thrift shop type of store. My local thrift shop (Which sells stuff and the money goes to help the homeless.) has 4DTV receivers (When they show up!) for $12.99! I got a 920 there but my "friend" beat me with his haul of 2 922s, a 920 and a 905. The 905 and a 922 were there at the same time and I did not stop in that week. :(

Today I picked up a Coolsat 5000 and a 6100 for $9 each!

yeah, they're definitely not like Goodwill in this area. I don't know how they get their prices. I came across a blu-ray player, that i've yet to test, for $30 and if it works, it'll be doing more than my dead PS3's doing right now. just would need a remote for it. I also came across what looked to be a multi-signal VCR (SECAM NTSC & PAL). can't remember the price on that though.

i went back recently, and i looked thru the box they had it in and (i guess) to justify the price, they had an ebay printout of what it sold for. kinda sad. it could be possible to argue the price seeing as im sure they paid nothing for it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)