4DTV Receivers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I just googled the answer. However, is the dsr905 useful? From what I understand, it stated its only digital compatible yet its sub'able to HITS (which I thought was analog).
Also, are these master maps good for the 905?

Cheers, K

Kraven, the DSR922 prices are insane! around $500+! I did find a place that sells them for $349.95 + shipping. I called them last week and they said one was coming in and asked if I would like to reserve it. Of course I said yes. It is on its way to me. For anybody interested, it's www.tvantenna.com Now, I just went to there site just to varify it and the price is now $449.95 + shipping. I guess they got the word on map master being released! Wow! talk about an increase!! I got one just under the wire! My 10Ft paraclipse will be happy!

I have a DSR-905 that I want to sell, but I am wondering if now is the right time. I don't want to get greedy, but I also don't want to leave a couple of hundred dollars on the table if these units become more in demand. It's not like they are making more of these units everyday. As of today I could only find one 905 on Ebay and it is listed for $395.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorola-4D...US_Satellite_TV_Receivers&hash=item3f1b4a2d8e

I think I will give it another month before I list it.

Steve

I am going to list my DSR-922 on ebay tonight. I think i will just stick with my 920 and 305us.

I have a DSR-905 that I want to sell, but I am wondering if now is the right time...

The waiting game is always a gamble. You know what they're selling for right now. They could go higher, but the bottom could fall out too. If HITS were to drop the Horsey channels, or convert them to DVB (or any other format that the 4D can't tune)... these 4DTV units could drop under 50 bucks.

If the only market for these units was to suddenly be back to being the average American Joe that wants them for a HITS sub or an FTA mover, those $400+ prices would disappear pretty quick. I'm not saying that the Horsey channels are going anywhere, in fact, I have no idea at all what HITS plans are. But that's kinda the point... we don't just know. But you do know what they're going for right now.

Cheers

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts