4dtv Remote

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Chuck
I have a Starchoice remote that should work since its motorola. Some of the buttons may be different but if all else fails it might work

I have a Starchoice remote for my 405, it will operate 99% of the commands my 922 remote does. So a Starchoice remote is almost the same.

Thanks for all of the replies, guys. I will gladly pay shipping for the SC remote if you think that will work OK for the 920.

Picked one up on Criagslist for $15....figure I can't complain too much that the remote was missing....

The Voom box is the same as the Starchoice 505 I think. In theory all Starchoice/4DTV use most of the same codes. Try it out I bet it will work some of the functions. :)

With my 920, I use an old Primestar remote, that I got at a local thrift store for a buck! The "Menu" button in the middle of the channel/volume buttons brings up the satellite selection screen. The remote for my DSR 4200V works it too.
Most all of the GI/Motorola boxes will work with each other's remotes, just some function buttons are different. :)

I called rps sat about a month ago asking for a 4dtv replacement remote, since mine is slowly dieing, Roger told me he has the Voom remotes for 4d replacements. So I guess you can look around for one of those to.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts