4K Available to More Customers TODAY

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Watching a show on channel 104. The screen says 4K but it doesn't look very good. Then I notice that this show, "Alaska:Spirit of the Wild" was shot in 1997. If it really is 4K then 1997 was not a good year.

Reactions: tdelacey
Like they've done with MLB, Olympics, Notre Dame football (for some reason :confused:)......my head would explode if DirecTV would put on some NHL games in 4K! :whoo

What does Directv have planned for 4K in 2017? They now offer 4K in the lower packages and many more 4K TV's are being purchased. Seems like a pretty ripe market

What does Directv have planned for 4K in 2017? They now offer 4K in the lower packages and many more 4K TV's are being purchased. Seems like a pretty ripe market
Not so much DIRECTV. You need to get the content providers to add more 4K content, or start a 4K channel, maybe a full time sports or movie channel.

Like they've done with MLB, Olympics, Notre Dame football (for some reason :confused:)......my head would explode if DirecTV would put on some NHL games in 4K! :whoo
Easiest way is for them to show a Rogers (Canada)4k feed I guess......Not alot of true 4k right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)