4K Events Discussion Thread

Dish got tired of everyone here discussing Free Previews, so they brought back some 4K events to revive this Discussion thread instead. :p :D
where are they? Dont see any?
Did you mean the Free Previews? Here you go:

The AVS guide has some NBC and ESPN broadcasts in 4K on Directv but not on Dish. Does Directv have exclusive 4K rights with NBC and ESPN? Or is it a matter of negotiation in a future contract? Or bandwidth limitations for Dish? Or something else I haven't thought of :)

The AVS guide has some NBC and ESPN broadcasts in 4K on Directv but not on Dish. Does Directv have exclusive 4K rights with NBC and ESPN? Or is it a matter of negotiation in a future contract? Or bandwidth limitations for Dish? Or something else I haven't thought of :)
Dish doesn't have a contract to televise 4K with NBC or ESPN while DirecTV does. That could change in the future. We'll have to see.

I have no audio on 540-01, video is fine (the usual muted colors). Audio is fine on the HD broadcast on my local FOX affiliate. Anybody else?
Audio worked fine with my Super Bowl DVR recording so it doesn't appear it's always an issue for my TV/audio setup.

I have no audio on 540-01, video is fine (the usual muted colors). Audio is fine on the HD broadcast on my local FOX affiliate. Anybody else?
Audio worked fine with my Super Bowl DVR recording so it doesn't appear it's always an issue for my TV/audio setup.

I don’t have audio either. Audio is on when I stream 4K on my roku.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Reactions: kevincburns
Can someone explain to me reasoning /back story on the muted colors?

You would figure after last k state audio issues...they would of fixed for today
Thx