5-07-08 HD Rumors.

Chances are that you won't see any HD video of the Olympics on ESPNews (or any non-NBCU station, for that matter) unless it is days after the event has aired (at which point it will be old news b/c of the time difference).

who cares? the olympics aren't the reason i want espn news hd. i find it very strange more people wanted usa and scifi, but so few seem to mention espn news hd. hmm

ESPNews-HD is a great channel. USA-HD and Universal-HD will devote several hours of HD Olympic coverage. I am not knocking ESPNews. Most of the video is shot 4:3 with graphics/scores updates. I think more people would be interested in ESPNU-HD in the future when it launches in the future.

Remember, D* reports tomorrow. HD is becoming the major factor keeping and growing subscriber base.

who cares? the olympics aren't the reason i want espn news hd. i find it very strange more people wanted usa and scifi, but so few seem to mention espn news hd. hmm

In 20+ years of cable and satellite viewing, I've watched some programs on USA and SciFi and lots of programs on ESPN and ESPN2, but I've never once tuned to ESPN News.

It's a pointless channel.

I watch the full game (sometimes on ESPN or ESPN2) and the rest of the sports news I get on the Internet.

In other words, I'd go to espn.com rather than ESPN News Channel.

In 20+ years of cable and satellite viewing, I've watched some programs on USA and SciFi and lots of programs on ESPN and ESPN2, but I've never once tuned to ESPN News.

It's a pointless channel.

I watch the full game (sometimes on ESPN or ESPN2) and the rest of the sports news I get on the Internet.

In other words, I'd go to espn.com rather than ESPN News Channel.

Congratulations. You have an opinion.

FYI, not everyone agrees with you.

Instead of watching the obnoxious talking heads on SportsCenter, ESPNews is what you turn to to get all of the highlights, and nothing but the highlights....

If all that ESPN News HD is sports news all the time, then I would rather see another HD channel in the line-up...I get all the HD sports I need on Sports Center. Pls bring on Speed HD!!!! The All Star race is just a couple weeks away.

DID YOU JUST SAY ATROCIOUS?

I need to find another site, with words that I can understand.....LOL

I was tempted to use four letter expletives... but since this is a family friendly site, I decided to show my displeasure with a family friendly description of the PQ.

Still have ESPN-U HD (supposed to launch this summer) then there is ESPN Deportes, ESPN Classic.... Perhaps when they roll out ToonESPN HD... THEN there are too many ESPN's

(course the old harlem globetrotter cartoons could finally get HD treatment)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)