tigerfan33

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2007
Alabama
BBC America HD Coming!

Someone from the "other" site posted that a Directv rep posted on it's Facebook page that BBC America HD is coming this month to Directv.
Not sure if Satelliteracer has confirmed.

Someone from the "other" site posted that a Directv rep posted on it's Facebook page that BBC America HD is coming this month to Directv.
Not sure if Satelliteracer has confirmed.

This was posted in the Pub, but wasn't confirmed.
The link to Facebook was not working so I couldn't go any farther to investigate.

Even satelliteracer is wrong occasionally, but it looks good for BBC HD sometime this month.

satelliteracer did post a smiley face with a monocle saturday when asked if new hd was coming soon.

iceturkee said:
satelliteracer did post a smiley face with a monocle saturday when asked if new hd was coming soon.

Actually he just confirmed the arrival of bbc America and nat geo wild hd in less than 2 weeks,

Actually he just confirmed the arrival of bbc America and nat geo wild hd in less than 2 weeks,

Excellent! I would have preferred DIY in hd, but these are two of my top choices!

I can't wait for it to get here and more HD the better and hopefully right in time for Dr.Who :)

Could a mod change the title from a ? To a !:)

Never watched this channel when I with Dish years back. Will check it out now:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)