50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Website with great help

I really appreciate this site. You guys have been so helpful in getting my fta system up and running, and I continue to check in everyday to see what's up and new with fta products and what's new with dishnetwork since I subscribe to their service, as well. Keep up the good work and once again, thanks.

Sat Guys is the most informative forum out there. It's is a very habit forning can't sart my day without checking what's up in the world of SAT GUYS. Then you add the fact that if you have aproblem or concern some one out there has the answer. you guys ROCK

If I want to hear about it first THIS is where I come.

Hmmm...

I enjoy the fact that I can find out about new and upcoming things (118.7, dish 500/1000+) before the technical representatives!:up

questic said:
Satellite Guys prize goddess rocks!:D

Why thank you. (Makes note to give Questic more prizes!!!) :D

If it only worked that way :p

Also, If you all could limit your praise of Scott, because I am going to have a hard time dealing with him now you all have his head inflated!

I think what I like about SatelliteGuys.us is to seeing him so happy when people in the industry come to him, makes me happy. Scott loves to give you all the information, I think we are all so proud at what he has accomplished. How many other forum adminstrators have Charlie Ergen running up to them?

Thanks everyone.

When I first started SatelliteGuys I wasn't sure I was doing the right thing. I didn't know if people would follow me to the new site and I didnt know if I would be able to run a site like this (actually a site like this wasn't even a dream, I never dreamed this big before.)

Reaching 50,000 members is something I never thought would happen.

But the icing on the cake was reading all of your comments, sometimes people razz me here and on other sites about my rumors and news I report and at times it feels like I am banging my head on the walls. But reading your comments like these make it all worth while.

Of course I must admit I SatelliteGuys would not be here if it were not for our world class staff. Each staff member are given the chance to take the ball and run with it. Some run far and score touchdowns, others don't make a first down, but they all try and are given this opportunity. Without these hard working guys (and gal) SatelliteGuys would not be the most popular Satellite information site. So a big thank you to them.

And also I must also thank our Supporting Founders, Pub members and our sponsors for helping us pay the bills.

We have started working on the next Generation of SatelliteGuys with a slightly new look, new software and even a new logo. We are excited about the future and we hope you are part of it. Please tell a friend about SatelliteGuys.

Here is to 50,000 and to another 50,000 more!

A winner will be selected tommorow afternoon, look for the winners announcement on our homepage then.

Thanks again for the comments, you have made me smile more then you know. :D

Ok one of my co workers just picketed a random number, and he picked 137.

Message number 137 and the winner is...

RicS!

Congrats Ric! Please contact me with your address and I will get your prize shipped out to you!!

I will now reopen this thread for those who would like to comment!

Scott Greczkowski said:
Ok one of my co workers just picketed a random number, and he picked 137.

Message number 137 and the winner is...

RicS!

Congrats Ric! Please contact me with your address and I will get your prize shipped out to you!!

I will now reopen this thread for those who would like to comment!

Gratz Ric! Lucky man you are!

Woo Hoo! Thank you, Thank you.

First to my parents for bringing me up well and to my dad for letting me sneak that first sip of beer. To my wife for continually putting up with the latest gadgets (and for that great new Harmony 880 for my Bday!). Wow, I could go on and on but I know I have a time limit here, thanks especially to DirecTV, UTV, and HD - Bring on the HR20!

Shoot, music playing....Thanks Scott and Satelliteguys and Prize Goddess, thanks to...mic dead.....

Status
Not open for further replies.