50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Best Satellite Source on the net. News is always here first and it is accurate.

I love how this site has made me a more informed Satellite user. I was able to use this site to aswer technical questions as well as get my family excited about HDTV because of the heads up on channels they want i.e. HGTV and hopefully soon FOODTV HD.

Whats not to say ? SGUYS is great !

Whats not to say ? SGUYS is great !

Anything I have ever wanted to know about Dish Network I have been able to find here very easily.

I really like the news related to HD. You guys really helped me make informed decisions when it came time to take the plunge.

Satellite Guys is the best

Scott
I stumbled across your web site by accident, but was amazed by the wealth of knowledge, experience and talent from you, your supporters and readers. I have been involved in electronic repair for 20 years and it is a pleasure to read posts that have real information in them. Keep up the good work. It is no suprise to me that so many people keep joining. It is simply your dedication and hard work that attracts everyone who reads. This is why they all join. On the nations birthday, I wish all a safe and great day. Scott keep up the great work and thanks for the great web site. I will be reading constantly for the rest of my days.

I would be still sitting looking at lousy cable TV if it wasn't for you guys. Now I have a DLP TV with the latest Dish reciever, and watching "real" High Definition television
Thanks, Scott for all the work that you put into this site.

Satelliteguys is an excellent information site. Whenever I have needed to know something about HD, I use the search button and there it is. The VOOM forum was alot of fun while it lasted....it seems to me that this site has so much to offer. Thanks to everyone who makes this site run. Oh....I think that the Holiday Chat is the best with all the giveaways. Thanks. I almost forgot the arcade!!!!! I love the arcade!!!

Satelliteguys....
It is all about its members, working together to learn about their Dish Network systems and about each other.
Good Information and Great Friends!

Satilliteguys is all about the latest and best info, also I don't see the flaming and restrictions that are on the "other" forum, that stuff turns me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)