50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

I mostly like this site because :

it is the site that helped me the most to setup my fta system.

I would also add that the information here is great.

Best regards

Labgate

Let's see.... best staff :D , best infomation, best forum members, best opinions, best arguments, best humor, best lack of humor ;) , best way to spend my time online!

What I like best about Satelliteguys.us
By: Mark VO1ONE

I like the contests the best and I like the arcade games the best too and I like all of the information about satellite on satellite guys and scott is a very nice man and i read stuff here that makes me spend a lot of my lunch money at sadoun and oh yeah did i mention i liked the contests the best?

THE END

Without SatelliteGuys.us I would have been totally lost with my FTA system and would have probably given up.

Satellite Guys is a place I can come for reliable information. I can feel confident that if I post a question I will not be slammed for no reason at all. Everyone is always helpful. The chat--chats are fun and an opportunity to win something is always great. Over all.... the best place to come.

Before I found SatelliteGuys, the only information I could find was scattered around the internet, and of course CSR's are no help. Every time I have had questions or problems I have been helped greatly. Scott has truly helped many many many people with their satellite service and much kudos to satelliteguys.us

A Limerick for the 50,0000th...

Thanks to this awsome site
I got my 622 working alright

The Dish tech's didn't know where to begin
Turns out it was a bad DPP Twin

I never woulda figured this out
without the great info on this site, no doubt!!!

What I like about Satelliteguys.us is all of the friendly people with such helpful information. I would be out soooooo much money had it not been for my pals at Satelliteguys.us!

About the above post: I agree, I find AVS forum somewhat difficult to read.

I love this place...even though I don't post I still come here just about everyday to read up on all the important stuff...keep up the good work...:)

This site has all the HD and Satellite news first. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my information. I trust SatelliteGuys.US to be first and fair!

Amazing amount of information.
! ! !No Hack Talk ! ! !
Great spirit on the boards (very seldom do you see anyone getting flamed).

It all makes this a GREAT SITE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts