50,000 MEMBERS 24 Hour Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best, yet ONLY true resource for your satellite needs!!!!!!!!!

Way to go, SatelliteGuys.com!!!!!!!!

When I start having satellite problems or new menus show up on my DVRs this is the first place I come and I find out what's going on. Thanks for being my educational mojo for the Dish Network world.

Scott - you are always ahead of the pack in terms of reporting new satellite news. You've also attracted some of the best and brightest staff and forum users to help spread the knowledge.

Keep up the great work!

Doug

How appropriate that we reach 50,000 members so near to July 4th. I spent nearly 5 years as staff at another Home Theater type forum, I came here for one word- FREEDOM!

Freedom to tell the truth as I see it.
Freedom to make an ass of myself if I'm wrong or right.
Freedom from censorship because my opinion isn't "politically correct".
Freedom to pursue stories as I see fit.
Freedom to pursue stories that members request.
Freedom to help members as I feel fit.

Satelliteguys.us is a bastion of the first amendment, something you will rarely find in a moderated forum in 2006.

The fact that you guys get official information from dish network is why you are number one with me. There is no guessing what dish did, especially in the 622 upgrade software.
Keep up the good work and will wait the the 100,000 members.
Dave.

Satelliteguys is the one-stop-shop! Whether your looking for late breaking news or technical help, you can find it here.

First of all i came here for the great information and help. Then over my first year i saw the site get better and better. This site is perfect: fast, easy to use, soo many great features, organized forums, the arcade (im amazed how it works with the bulletin board so easily), search works great. plus the people who come here make it what it is.

Hands down, the helpful members and staff. If I'm looking for the latest satellite news, there's only one place to get it - satelliteguys is the best resource on the web for satellite info.

With this sight, I probley know more about dish network than most of their employees do. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.