54.0 Remote coming

Nice feature that works with the 52.0 and the 54.0 remotes. You can programs the bottom left and bottom right button on the remote to do specific actions.
Choices: Closed Captioning, Magnification, Audio Description, Records Program, Stops Recording or Playback, Launches Netflix, Goes to Video on Demand, Shows PIP Controls, Show Display Format and Goes to Apps.
Not quite as many choices as the 40.0's colored buttons, but choice a couple of your favorites.
To select press and hold the bottom left or bottom right button and select from the drop down menu.

Nice feature that works with the 52.0 and the 54.0 remotes. You can programs the bottom left and bottom right button on the remote to do specific actions.
Choices: Closed Captioning, Magnification, Audio Description, Records Program, Stops Recording or Playback, Launches Netflix, Goes to Video on Demand, Shows PIP Controls, Show Display Format and Goes to Apps.
Not quite as many choices as the 40.0's colored buttons, but choice a couple of your favorites.
To select press and hold the bottom left or bottom right button and select from the drop down menu.

The 52 had this option added a few weeks (or longer ?) ago.

Reactions: pattykay
The preceding post was brought to you by ....

Naw. Harmony makes great remotes. Even if my 650s go through batteries every 3 months. Makes me miss the rechargeables.

I have a question, what are the default actions for the two buttons?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts