6/27 Espn-HD: MLB Baseball : New York Mets at New York Yankees 8pm EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
vinnyv07 said:
Oh no Sean!!! You're a Met fan?

Nope. I just like to go with the underdog... It was sweet what the Mets did to the Evil Mighty Empire yesterday. I only ask for a sweep this weekend.... :D

Game looks great tonight.....this is the way to watch baseball. Flipping to Practical Magic during the commercials. Abc has really been on a roll lately. Looks fantastic.

Little blue...

I noticed the center field camera seemed to have its whitepoint off or something. There was a slight blue tint. I didn't notice it from any other camera.

Also, did you notice they showed HD highlights of the earlier game? Did WCBS broadcast it in HD?

The Rickster

GadgetRick said:
Also, did you notice they showed HD highlights of the earlier game? Did WCBS broadcast it in HD?

The Rickster

Are you sure? I saw the interview with Joe Torres that it was HD but the previous game highlights I thought it was SD unless I was not tuned in when they showed them.

Not sure

I'm not 100% sure but it certainly looked like it was HD. I don't think they were stretching the pic since they don't do that anymore on SD stuff on ESPN HD (it seems). The pq was also better than the normal SD stuff.

Last night the game was broadcast in SD via CBS. I didn't watch it the other day since I was sick and crashing.

The Rickster

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)