6' or 8' dish on penetrating roof mount

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Guess it just looks smaller in the pic then. You'll love your BUD when you are done

two peas in a pod

... I'm going to need the dish, actuator, v-box, and some actuator wire?
Already have a BSC421 LNB.
:D - Ha, ha, ha! - :D
You're as bad as I am!
I've got the Ck-1 and B1stacked C-band LNBf's
. . . and now all -I- need is a dish, mover, vbox, and some wire, too! - :eek:

Maybe Santa will bring us some for Xmas! - :eureka

Oh, and I also have a big wooden telephone pole, but don't intend to mate the BUD with it! - :rolleyes:

From what I've found most C-Band mounts need either 3 1/2 or 4 1/2 O.D. size pipe, so the pipe you have most likely will not work.
Install it correctly the first time and save yourself a lot of headaches down the road.

Just to clarify my previous posting on pipe size, I when out and checked the 7 scraped mounts I have and out of the seven here what I found....I was wrong on the 4 1/2, should have been 4", but the larger size may only apply to people with the Raydex dishes.

1 Winegard 10' dish mounts use 4" OD pipe
1 Zenith 8' dish mount use 4" OD pipe ( same mount as the Winegard )
1 use a 3" OD pipe
4 used 3 1/2 OD pipe

Now both my Raydex dish are using a 4 1/2 inch OD pipe because of the way they mount to the pipe, I could probably go up to a 6" pipe with them, only being limited to the bolts length.

In your case get the dish before getting buying any pipe due to the different mounts and there requirements

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)