61.5 internationals suddenly shift to 8PSK > MPEG4 SD, all of a sudden, whaaaaaat????

Well, they are adding new HD channels to 72 and 129, yet their are thousands of people still on 110/119/61.5 and Dish expects us to pay to have a new dish installed. Dish SUCKS.
Friend of mine just got switched from 61.5 110/119 to Eastern Arc....No charge.

Thanks for speaking out.

I notice the channel has been sharp and clear earlier this evening when I turn on the station. This is on Dish Network. Earlier, I mention I also get KBS WORLD though a Digital Antenna (only available in my city). The difference is the KBS WORLD logo on Dish Network is the same lighter blue color as seen. The KBS WORLD logo on Digital is darker blue. For sharper, both Dish and the digital station in my area is sharp and clear. I also notice the subtitles are sharp and clear.

Dish did fix the picture quality one year ago when it was showing a tv series "Boys Over Flower". Then, one week later, it went back to blurry.

KBSW 9850 @ 118.7 finally fixed after 3 years!

_________

Dear Mr. PITA, (replaced my name with that one just for yucks)

Thank you for expressing your concerns and interest in DISH Network. Customer input is an important tool in our efforts to continuously improve the quality of the DISH Network service.

Thank you for your email. I did check this service and found it to be blurry. We have opened a Discrepancy Ticket and this issue was escalated to our Baseband Engineers. Our engineers did find the problem and have corrected it. We will keep the Discrepancy Ticket opened to ensure the problem has been resolved.

We appreciate the time DISH Network customers take to email their audio/video quality concerns. Thank you for your patience and for being a valued customer.

EchoStar Broadcasting Corporation
Quality Assurance Department
dishquality@echostar.com

more than "patient!"

You should send it back. It is a survey to win $50.00

I sub to portuguese and brazilian internationals but I received this on my paper statement yesterday in the mail, for whatever reason I can no longer download my statements online so I had to go back to paper, whenever I try to download the pdf version it just times out after a minute on the last 3 statements, all the previous statements before that can still be downloaded correctly though, anyway thought this page was really funny, I have never subbed to any asian international stuff so I have no idea what this is doing in there and why it is dated from over a month ago on my 7/12 statement.

check it out. Of course I have no idea what it says ( não faço idéia )

Maybe dish thinks because I am so interested in filing complaints about Free TVJ or KBSW problems that it would be advantageous for me to refer to them some asian international subs or something. That's the best I can make of it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts