622-can't record channel 9480-FilmF

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bela_blasko2006

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 4, 2006
Bartlesville, OK
I have a VIP 622. Have had no problems since i got it 10 months ago. Now i am having a very odd problem. Channel 9480 i can't record. When i set a timer or record the channel live it says i am recording and the space will be deducted from my HD. However, when i try to replay the recording it stops and goes to the program info screen and says "playback over" on the right side. This only happens on this channel as far as i can tell and i think i have recorded programs successfully on this channel in the past. Anybody else experiencing this?
Jeff

Looks like 9480 Fflim, 9486 Family of the VOOM Channels have a problem. I noticed weirdness last night on 9486 Family channel, the pause, repeat and skip are not working properly and I get the same thing, doesn't record correctly (9480 Fflim, 9486 Family does not record but 9479 Kungfu, 9473 Treasury and others Voom channels seems to pause, skip, and record fine). The other Voom and new hd channels seem to record fine, just the 2 voom. 9480 Fflim, 9486 Family are the only ones I've found that have a 'not working' pause, skip, and when recorded program is played, it jumps to end menu.

Last edited:
ok thank you for the response. Perhaps someone can look into this. I was beginning to think my 622 was going to crash. Hopefully they will get this fixed as FilmF shows some good movies.
Jeff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)