622 HDMI Splitter

Thre are splitters. Thety are no cheap. Using the component outputs might be more practical.

Use the component out to second tv. If you have a long run and can't get a premade cable then use 3 RG6 cables with an f connector and an rca adapter on each end. Run an audio cable along with this also.

The $125 one is amplified so you have no signal loss if you are using both televisions at the same time. The cheaper one looks like it would work but you might be able to use only one television at a time.

Apparently it does indeed let you connect one HDMI source to two monitors simultaneously. I am not sure about signal loss though. But after reading the reviews several consumers has problems. At the price it might be worth a shot but it is out of stock so it might be some time before you can pass judhment.

Last edited:
passive splitters need to be connected to two displays of equal lengths over short runs only. Longer runs mean loss of signals, and unequal length means that one display will give a reflection backward over the cable toward the other TV.

Splitting the Component would be a better option, but you'd still be better off with an amplified splitter of good quality. Honestly, skimping on the splitter section while paying for nice televisions and good cables makes little sense, does it?

I think with the reputation of the 622's HDMI Port, i'd be weary of investing in a splitter that was $125. There is a chance the port could fail and your investment is down the tube

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts