622 timer issues after major software updates

pacman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
SF Bay Area, CA
Hi all, the last couple of major software updates for my 622 have caused issues with the timers. Specifically some of the timers start recording old episodes of the shows. The guide shows that the episodes are in fact old, so I don't think the guide data is wrong. I have done a full power off (unplug the power cord) and restart which does a full download of the guide data, but the problem remains. I was able to fix one timer by going in via Dish Online and "re-applying" the option to record only new episodes. The previous time this happened I had to delete and recreate all my timers which is a pain (about a year ago as I recall - this current issue started about 2 weeks ago at the same time that I noticed the menu structure changed on the 622 due to the recent software update). I have found a few other posts with similar issues on 622 and 722 receivers, but no final solutions. Anyone have any idea why this is happening and what I can do to fix it without recreating all my timers? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts