622 won't acquire signal after reboot!

johnpas73

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jul 25, 2007
Indianapolis
I just bought a new Panasonic 50" plasma, and I had to unplug my 622 to put it in the new stand. Well once I did that, I cannot get it to acquire a signal, even though the other tvs with different receivers can watch tv.

It keeps showing spot beam 18 then flipping ot other numbers and gets to 1 out of 5 then back to 0. What the heck is happening with this thing?

I just bought a new Panasonic 50" plasma, and I had to unplug my 622 to put it in the new stand. Well once I did that, I cannot get it to acquire a signal, even though the other tvs with different receivers can watch tv.

It keeps showing spot beam 18 then flipping ot other numbers and gets to 1 out of 5 then back to 0. What the heck is happening with this thing?

I am having the same problem now with my vip211. It just started this about two days ago. The only way that I have found to fix the problem is to unplug the receiver and then plug it back up. That will fix the problem until the next time the receiver shuts down for updates and the same thing happens again. This is really getting to me.

My 622's seem to take a LONG time to acquire signal after a reboot.

Yes the cables are in the right places, with a DPP Separator for the Sat Inputs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)