7 Epic Gadget Flops

Hmm... I still happily use one of those devices. What a loser! :D
I have Microsoft Zune HD (not the one pictured, but the last model). It still works perfectly as a music player and can tune to HD radio too! Never had a reason to replace it with anything.

My kid the engineering upperclassman just put away his laptop and android tablet in favor of a Surface 3. I must agree it is a pretty impressive device that obsoleted both of them. I thought he would still need the laptop to interface, but the surface has USB3 built in and that seems to cover everything.

My kid the engineering upperclassman just put away his laptop and android tablet in favor of a Surface 3. I must agree it is a pretty impressive device that obsoleted both of them. I thought he would still need the laptop to interface, but the surface has USB3 built in and that seems to cover everything.
There is no such thing as Surface 3 (at least not yet). There is Surface Pro 3.
Surface Pro is an excellent device as it runs full Windows 8 and has a very powerful CPU.
The one that was a flop was Surface (the non-Pro version) with a very restricted Windows RT.

Reactions: TheKrell and KE4EST
There is no such thing as Surface 3 (at least not yet). There is Surface Pro 3.
Surface Pro is an excellent device as it runs full Windows 8 and has a very powerful CPU.
The one that was a flop was Surface (the non-Pro version) with a very restricted Windows RT.

aha, my bad. I knew that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)