722 Audio Dropouts - Getting More Specific

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I only have a 622, but I don't have ANY audio problems on HD channels (I don't have HD locals yet), so you may have a different problem from the one everyone is complaining of.

Add me to the list. Charlotte, NC, market. I have a 722. ABC HD is annoying, but I can usually tolerate it. Fox HD is downright unwatchable sometimes. I haven't been able to watch any of the Simpsons episodes this season--the drop-out happens too much to understand what's going on. But, on the other hand, I watched House last night about an hour after it recorded and it was absolutely fine. This season's Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy have been watchable but there are drop-outs throughout.

Well I never got a reply, surprise - surprise. I am now moving and won't be able to use my antenna to get any locals. Anyone hear anything about this VERY annoying prob lately?

Brad

OTA - and only in HD. I disconnected my rabbit ears when I got the HD locals via Dish.
I just read my own post while reviewing this thread. Actually I should have said that my sound problem occurs ONLY with the dish transmissions. I haven't had an outdoor antenna (other than my dish) for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)