722 Audio Dropouts - Getting More Specific

I only have a 622, but I don't have ANY audio problems on HD channels (I don't have HD locals yet), so you may have a different problem from the one everyone is complaining of.

Add me to the list. Charlotte, NC, market. I have a 722. ABC HD is annoying, but I can usually tolerate it. Fox HD is downright unwatchable sometimes. I haven't been able to watch any of the Simpsons episodes this season--the drop-out happens too much to understand what's going on. But, on the other hand, I watched House last night about an hour after it recorded and it was absolutely fine. This season's Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy have been watchable but there are drop-outs throughout.

Well I never got a reply, surprise - surprise. I am now moving and won't be able to use my antenna to get any locals. Anyone hear anything about this VERY annoying prob lately?

Brad

OTA - and only in HD. I disconnected my rabbit ears when I got the HD locals via Dish.
I just read my own post while reviewing this thread. Actually I should have said that my sound problem occurs ONLY with the dish transmissions. I haven't had an outdoor antenna (other than my dish) for a while.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts