722 Audio Issue

sigarms226

Original poster
Aug 6, 2004
Hooked up my new 722 about 3 weeks ago, no issues at first, now when it comes out of standby (unused overnight) the audio cuts in and out, like the audio is being turned on and then turned off, turned on, turn off, etc....
This happens in rapid succession, and will not stop until I reset the box - all then works perfectly after I do the reset using the power button. Connected via HDMI.

Does anyone have any ideas? Suggestions? Thanks.

Thanks for the reply - do you think that it could be a software issue? Perhaps not since I havent seen this happen to anyone else. It hasn't happened now in a couple days - guess I will keep my fingers crossed, I really hate these issues that come and go. If the box is bad, will charlie support a warranty on it? i bought it brand new and unactivated, but the person I got it was a private party who decided they didnt want to go with dish.

I just checked, and my sys info screen is showing L447 loaded as of right now! - let's hope that fixes this, and perhaps is also the reason I didnt have the issue when I fired up the 722 this evening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts