722 tv1 no signal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Wildfordchild

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 2, 2020
Providence KY
1000.2 wa with 722. Tv1 shows no signal but tv2 works. Cables & connections are good. Tv1 was previously working and gradually lost 119 then nothing. Occasionally after a hard reset, Tv1 will work and tv2 has no signal. Im lost. Any ideas?

IMHO those symptoms are tough to diagnose. Do you have any other receivers, e.g. older ones no longer on your account, that you could try to see whether it's the switch in the LNB or the 722 itself? Could you clarify whether you meant the TV1 tuner, or rather the TV1 output, is suffering LOS most of the time? How is it you know that the cables and connectors are good? Water can infiltrate those outside connctions and confuse things.

Reactions: pattykay
Stupid question, but have to ask based on language used. Does it say “No Signal” or “Complete Signal Loss”?
OP has a previous thread on this issue, where it was stated "Complete Signal Loss."

1000.2 wa with 722. Tv1 shows no signal but tv2 works. Cables & connections are good. Tv1 was previously working and gradually lost 119 then nothing. Occasionally after a hard reset, Tv1 will work and tv2 has no signal. Im lost. Any ideas?
Have you tried replacing the separator at the back of your receiver, to see if that helps? I have a spare separator I could send you if you want to try it. Let me know in a PM.

IMHO those symptoms are tough to diagnose. Do you have any other receivers, e.g. older ones no longer on your account, that you could try to see whether it's the switch in the LNB or the 722 itself? Could you clarify whether you meant the TV1 tuner, or rather the TV1 output, is suffering LOS most of the time? How is it you know that the cables and connectors are good? Water can infiltrate those outside connctions and confuse things.
Tv1 says complete signal loss. I look at the installation screen, no signal strength for Tv1 output. Tv2 shows 60s-70s.

OP has a previous thread on this issue, where it was stated "Complete Signal Loss."

Have you tried replacing the separator at the back of your receiver, to see if that helps? I have a spare separator I could send you if you want to try it. Let me know in a PM.

I had the intermittent "Complete signal loss" on 3 different 211's.. reboot and worked for short periods of time.. Receivers were toast...I believe it was something to do with the power supplies not providing enough voltage

I had the intermittent "Complete signal loss" on 3 different 211's.. reboot and worked for short periods of time.. Receivers were toast...I believe it was something to do with the power supplies not providing enough voltage
I'm beginning to lean in that direction. I'll do a swap to see of fixes the problem. Thanks for your reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)