722k has L654 now

Has anyone noticed lip sync problems when connected with component cables and shared view enabled on their 722k? Starting the morning of August 12th, my lip sync was bad on my 722K connected with component cables. I compared my 722K to a 722 (not 722k) with 618 software and the sync is off almost a full second. Disabled the shared view on the 722K, no more lip sync problems. I would like to enable shared view, anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

NO problems here using hdmi on my 722k. Try a reboot ; pull the plug and leave for one minute and then replug it in. I also have a a/v sync feature that I can adjust t delay it to make it sync with the tv if needed.

How do I know my receiver's current software? And how do I download/update with the latest version? I'm a newbie to DVR world so please forgive me w/ my stupid questions. I would appreciate for any response.

How do I know my receiver's current software? And how do I download/update with the latest version? I'm a newbie to DVR world so please forgive me w/ my stupid questions. I would appreciate for any response.

Press "Menu" twice.
It's automatic at the nightly reboot. You just have to wait for it.

Thank you all for your responses. My 722k receiver takes 4 seconds to switch between channels. Either punching the channel numbers or using up/down button, it takes 4 seconds to show the channel. Is this normal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)