722K software L661

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mostly good

So far most everything in this update is good. The volume leveling stinks though for those that wanted it you will have it. It is 1 of the worse sounding comp/limiters I've ever heard. It pumps like a bicycle pump: in-out in-out. Had to disable it really quickly before it made me puke.

So far most everything in this update is good. The volume leveling stinks though for those that wanted it you will have it. It is 1 of the worse sounding comp/limiters I've ever heard. It pumps like a bicycle pump: in-out in-out. Had to disable it really quickly before it made me puke.

Hmmm, I've been using it since the update and watched quite of bit of Dolby Digital and non-Dobly Digital and haven't noticed this.

It seems like the volume leveling feature actually works. (Thanks Dish--and it's about time!)

The VOD advertisement in the guide is lame. Thankfully it can be turned off. Also, I don't think it appears if you are using a favorite list that excludes the 501 VOD channels.
How do you turn off the advertisements?

Only the "Shadow" knows. Wait a minute he says could be a while. :D I'm not the only one that doesn't like it. My brother called to ask what was wrong w/the sound now. I had to talk him thru how to disable it.

Has anyone noticed on the Dishpass that when you go to set a channel number it gives you an "invalid". This happens when editing and existing or creating a new dishpass. It was fine on the last software.

Are they pushing it out one box at a time? They started pushing it out over a week ago and you would think they'd be done by know. My wife bitches every time a commercial comes on that is twice as load as the regular commercials or shows.

Are they pushing it out one box at a time? They started pushing it out over a week ago and you would think they'd be done by know. My bitches every time a commercial comes on that is twice as load as the regular commercials or shows.

They started out w/ 250k the 1st wk. So maybe that many per wk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts