722k streaming "HBO On Demand" very nicely

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Recently went with the HBO half off deal and streamed a couple of titles on the 722k. Was able to view the HD titles within a minute. The quality was 4 of 4 and there was a minor hiccup only once. Very pleased with the performance of the streaming!

The expanded HBO catalog is beyond awesome! Too bad you can't record an On Demand selection. :D

I agree with the Hopper interface love being able to look at the HBO series shows, it has to be very comparable to HBO go?

So, Dish "SOON" has manifested itself again. Better late than never.
Well, they finally expanded it about a month or two ago. The "soon" is a pain in the butt... the anticipation is killer, but Dish did come through and it is awesome!

So, Dish "SOON" has manifested itself again. Better late than never.

Well, they finally expanded it about a month or two ago. The "soon" is a pain in the butt... the anticipation is killer, but Dish did come through and it is awesome!

I actually started a thread about this when I noticed it a few weeks ago.

I'm aware of that... I just subscribed to HBO, largely in part because of the expanded On Demand section. I was very pleased with both the selection and the quality of the streaming. I have read otherwise about bad streaming experiences.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts